look at me now.

Sunday 31 July 2016

a lost end.

Eat a bit of bread, it's been awhile since you've eaten properly plus the recent two days straight of barely eating, a real meal the least. I put that "-" playlist on, all the other playlists in cue. Close the lights, switch on the aircond. Water bottle, aluminium foil/plastic, something sweet for the bitterness and an insane mind. Isn't this where it ended the previous time? Now it begins again.

The last time felt like years ago but aches and petrifies like yesterday. This night feels colder than usual. This heart heavier than ever. Come back, but I am. Come now, but I'm lost. Gone soon. I thought how many goodbyes have I sent just to get it back in return? Hoping this one gets through. Your hello is my goodbye and hellos never last as long as the goodbyes I've heard and said.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment