look at me now.

Sunday 21 February 2016

one circle, too many rounds.

I don't want to be left placeless in what is no longer a part of me.

What use it to open up to people just to see them leave with all the pieces of you, you let them into? Some days you meet someone completely new and just click, sometimes even feel safe enough to become vulnerable to and you're going to tell them almost everything at just the first conversation as if they've always known you. You're going to meet them again to spill out even more. Though it's bloody hilarious isn't it, that you would never again get to. Like a sick joke.

I don't always mind, I forget myself. With hopes that they too, do. If it were in my ability, I'd take back away from anyone who left, every piece of me, every memory, every secret, every story I shared. Let them be clueless, ignorant- let them forget because it wouldn't even matter. I honestly hate to think that anyone remembers any details of me. It gets me feeling sick enough to wish to die and be reborn as a completely different person, in another life. Some moments I don't hope to be a part of anyone or anything, I don't enjoy people knowing if they're not staying. I still have hope that to some, it all vanishes without a trace from the back of their mind.

It's a shame to meet someone true and let them know things,
everybody else already knew.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment