look at me now.

Thursday 11 February 2016

coffee at tea.

I abhor that, to be here again.
To feel the same. Much like school.
Never mind that shit, never liked me there.

Bound to happen sooner or later, no surprise here. I saw it coming. I felt it, thought I was exaggerating. Is this still my mind talking, does it not make sense? Can't seem to have a touch of home anywhere, at least not for long or only to an extent.

It gets so phony, sickening. Every way out gets me locked up into another box, every person's just the same- or is it just, me? You think you'll find something new when you change your ways, if you become brave but it's always the same- not much would change.

So where do I go next? Where is there left to go and which way is right anymore? How many steps back, how many more forward? If everything's alright, why do these moments come by just as often. Lights on, back off, now the suns up, next it's midnight. Out of sight still in mind, out of my mind, it comes to sight. Nothing leaves, nothing goes, nothing nothing but what's physical.

Too bad that I'm still here.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment