look at me now.

Saturday 25 June 2011

let me be happy.

I collect words you say to me and wear them on a string around my neck,close to the pulse in my throat, the thump of my heart. I love the fact that every night before I go to sleep and every morning I wake up, I'm smiling and the reason behind it is you.

I got this feeling that maybe this will last.
At least longer than any relationships I had before.
Even if it’s not for forever, at least for a long time.

When I’m with you, I’m different.
I burden you with my problems, I tell you silly unimportant stories.
I make a fool out of myself with all my worries. I tell you that I love you so many times.
I have the urge to call you; that's just weird because I never had the urge to call any guy before
because I’m just that shy but with you, it feels as if I’ll regret it for my whole life if I don’t talk to you.

We might not make promises like this is gonna last forever.
That we will love each other forever.
That no one else is gonna come between us.
That nothing can separate us,

BUT

that’s okay.
Because we shouldn’t worry, as long as we both trust each other.
And for now, let’s just be happy.
For once in my life, I think less of all the bad things that could happen to both of us, when I’m with you.  I got this feeling that you won’t hurt me, so here I am seeing how far it’s true.

Some say we wouldn’t last , but how could I ever give a damn?
All I want is to be happy, nobody is allowed to make that hard for me


yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment