look at me now.

Monday 20 June 2011

boy, you got me stunned.

Don't you know, my heart is pumping, oh it's putting up a fight. And I got this feeling that everything's alright. Don't you see, I'm not the only one for you but you're the only one for me.
It's been quite hard for me to contact you but remember not even for a minute of my life I forget about you. You're here in my mind and my heart, I can't erase that no matter how much I try. You're voice telling how much you love me keeps on playing in my head. I just miss you so much.

They say I'm so cliche but you're the only reason to it.
I don't care about people's opinion of how we're unfit for each other or how weird it is for us to be together. I don't take note about anything bad they might say about us being with each other. I trust you. Tell me you do too?

You have to understand and remember how so in love I am with you.
I won't leave, I seriously won't. There's not a single legitimate reason for me to do that.
I'm totally head over heels for you. I love you.

Don't have doubts, please don't.
You don't know how much I love you, how often I talk about you. I'm obviously driving my friends and cousin insane with stories about you.

I'm not those kind of girls that likes guys because of their looks.
I love the way you button up your shirt, sampai atas kan? haha.
I think that's adorable.
Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh, I love you <3
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment