look at me now.

Monday 26 February 2018

only stranger #2: a million miles.

15/2/18:257am.

Suddenly we're planets away. Days goes by as your existence fade. I can't tell if I have lost touch with reality or that my head is playing tricks on me. But every time I am on the verge to forget, I go back to where I started without everything but figments of you and I am once again where I had hoped for it to stop.

I stood in front of the mirror, this reflection feels like sabotage. I sink into the moment, find every reason to forget; the biggest elephant hidden. Took off my head to bleach it blank. Isn't yours, never mine. Though at night it comes back to mind. I feel you near, your voice whispers. You talk to me, infest my head - no.

Is it madness to believe how you feel me too, knowing I still presume all that I force myself not to without my mind's consent, as if you do but I do not. When I can't help to while you would rather not. However I am not where I was. I am right above. Some nights by the stars, a bit too dim for me to see what it is meant for we.

"You burst the sun out of my life. My dear I have never intended to leave"
Now so cold with ease, my love, I never did.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment