look at me now.

Friday 18 November 2016

outgrown.

Reading back it still boggles me, how things ever came to this. Of course I know better but it doesn't really make a difference. If I were to go back I'd slap myself so hard for believing everything that I ever done was worthless. I did everything that I could and people still left. Sometimes I forget that the last 3 years even happened. It feels like I skipped the years straight to this. I guess that explains the absence of my thoughts here. Those years have drained me off everything. For the moment at least. I'm not searching for who I was or wish to become the person I used to be. It's not that deep anymore, or perhaps, I just refuse to let it be.

I guess another stage has end.
So off to the next.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment