look at me now.

Friday 25 November 2016

familiar.

He makes me more eager to talk than to write.
He makes me want to go out and answer the phone.
He makes me imagine the things I no longer do.
He makes me tell tales of when I was younger and my feelings without crying.
He makes me want to listen to all the bands I've forgotten about.
He makes me feel like I'm eleven and on Myspace.
He makes it feel like the person I was is still somewhere inside this void I own.
He makes me want to talk about him when I know that I shouldn't.
He makes everything I do or say seems normal.
He makes me laugh and gets me to talk more than I'd ever.
He makes me feel all ew, yuck, stop, so cliche.
He shuts the noise inside my head.
He makes me feel less alone and a lot more.
He makes me want to know and learn.
He makes it feel okay to just be.
He makes it feel like home is close.
He sort of feels like the home that I lost.
He makes it seem like there is hope and this is it.
He makes it feel like he's never left despite this being the first time we met.
And that petrifies me more than anything else.
How he makes me feel safer than the safest I've ever been.
He makes every touch feel like dejavu. Like I've seen you and loved you-
but I'm not supposed to.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment