look at me now.

Monday 8 August 2016

my hozukikun, your kii.

2:39am 4/8/2016
"I think that people meet the person they need the most,
when they need it most."

Maybe back then, despite thinking that he walked into my life at an inconvenient time, he really appeared when I needed him to the most. That when he left, perhaps it was because I didn't need him anymore. Then again maybe we met because coincidently, it was him who needed me around and so there I was, where I wanted to be, with him. Until it ended, as to everything else, it's always when people find themseleves or lose sight of what they were, perhaps even it was the guilt or the doubts that led them to walk away. It was when he stopped needing me that it all changed. But I guess at least I did all I could or what I wanted to and believed in. It might be selfish to even think of, sometimes I wish it was the other way around. It isn't surprising to say that in fact I loved him a bit beyond that to let it be him in my shoes. Thinking if anything, I would be here still, knowing it's not my place to be no matter how much I wish it would be.

-riri-

Despite not being able to handle a crowd at some point,
I still think of going to places with him.
Concerts, team parks, festivals, everything precious.
Anything, anywhere at all if it's with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment