look at me now.

Monday 25 April 2016

another 5 am.

3 days straight, 2 days great.
These days Sundays, are our days.

Last time it was 3, this time a bit early. I don't know how we start out conversations I just know that I can talk honestly with him. The first time it was about work, the clothes we tried, our boss, the new guy, his car, us getting high, food, a cockroach, the thing going on in front of us we were so eager to know about but had no clue off, the mamak, digi, Manjung, and us cracking up with him being called kafir and pendosa the whole night. Home by 5, we've a party to attend the next day.

There was Emal and Sya, Syafiq and us it was all good until life came around knocking.
I had it covered, I always have to cover. I just wanted tomorrow to come so we could hang again.

8 to 10 and time seemed to be a sloth; we were half dead and starving. Finished our job waited till about 2. I'm a bit fucked up I said. We talked about Emal and Sya, guys, relationships, mosquitoes, the past, what's going to be, durian, Ramadhan, food, yes food, we were starving remember? It was mostly food. Shopping, going on break, dip n dip, chocolates, sweets, coffee, ice cream, Brandon, Nasrul, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, the new guy, the mamak still, yes the mamak still, celebrating the arrival of his car and eulala by kokopelli, stars, the absence of the moon, how hot it was and the night sky.

Since the night I fell on the table all I've been calling today is Nick.
He's probably all I talk about or who I talk to the most these days when he's there.

Laughing at Nick's "mereka" and "kami". We spent about half an hour deciding what to eat just to end up talking about other things then back again at what to eat."Nick jom makan""Jom, mana?" "Mamak jelah yang buka lagi right now. What do you want to eat?" " I don't know I nak nasi you know like food" "I nak nasi goreng tom yam." "What the f is that?" and me explaining until the next time we asked each other again he says he wants nasi goreng tom yam and me rolling my eyes at this guy that had no clue what it was a few minutes ago. Public transport, Bangsar, banana leaf, chocotop, another crack night (morning as he says it) with Nick. One mamak, two McDonalds, 7e, chocolates, ice creams, nasi goreng, maggi sup and lyf3.

"Abang jemput lambat sebab ada Nick. Aku percayakan kau Nick."
Another early sahur. Another 5 am. Another moment to remember. To live for.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment