look at me now.

Friday 13 January 2017

keep your worries.

"It's depressing".

I know. I went through it and still going through it. I have a choice and in my writings are everything or most of the least, of what's in my head. I do not promote self loathing or victimising. It's not wrong to feel. It's unfair to expect me to be alright or to ask me to change my ways over what you read. It's my escapism. It's my coping mechanism. Isn't it enough that I barely talk about it or let it be? I know people can't tell if it wasn't for everything written. So they get surprised each time.

You're this, you're that, you shouldn't-, you should-, well take my shoes if you're eager. This is why I never really talk about it. You immediately respond to what you hear instead of listening through it and learning the ways and reasons of the one going through it. Either way I've always been here for me, whatever I put myself through, I'm responsible for. So whatever that seems to be wrong to you, is how I survive to get through. At the end of the day I'm okay am I not? Because I'm always going to be alright on my own.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment