look at me now.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

my guy.

his eyes were kind, full of spark, exciting.
my guy his eyes, they were joyful, childish, pure.
his smile wide, astonished, nervous, psyched.
my guy his smile was as if I was the first girl he'd saw that day,
as if he saw love in the form of a human body.
he talked to me like he wouldn't gotten the chance to ever again,
we clicked, the kind of click I knew I could have fun with.
my guy, he's quiet, he's soft, he makes me find questions to ask,
something to talk about, like most of those before.

I never go with those that clicks with me the first time,
because there's hardly ever a next time.

his eyes, freaked out, maybe amazed, by the glances he gave that I kept hold.
his eyelashes curled up naturally like the edge of his lips while we converse.
my guy, sometimes rush his eyes away, other times, lock his on mine.
widen like saucers, pitch black, full of lashes, he'd stare into mine, far enough
to see the future I had planned in my head with him.
he seems eager to say more, know more, quiet when someone else is around.
my guy, most of the time patient, chilled, silent, inattentive to me.
he asks questions after questions, creating topics, laughing with me.
my guy sometimes don't know when to.

but this guy isn't my guy, my guy isn't him.
my guy is mine to understand and adore, my guy
is everything.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment